Sunday, June 10, 2012

Marc Faber : U.S. Bond Bubble to Burst

Marc Faber :  " ....so in Europe what you have are many shares of good quality companies that are yielding 5 to 7 percent , so I am saying they are relatively attractive compared to cash and to bonds , I am not saying that they will go up and in fact I think the global bear market has begun and we are gonna go lower , but if you look ten years out , I think if you buy a ten years US treasury at a yield of 1.6 percent that is the maximum you will earn whereas companies who have dividend yields of 4 to 7 percent I think they will provide you with higher returns ..." says Marc Faber on this 07 June 2012 on Bloomberg TV

June 7 (Bloomberg) -- Marc Faber, publisher of the Gloom, Boom & Doom report, talks about his strategy for global stocks, bonds, commodities and currencies. Faber speaks with Sara Eisen on Bloomberg Television's "InsideTrack." (Source: Bloomberg)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...